Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar inbound line identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ203

Vendor
Sep 6, 2005
US
Need to identify incoming call to certain set. Currently now i have it set up as a target line pointed to a hunt group and i have named the hunt group. The name that i have identified the hunt group displays for only a couple of seconds on the set then the callers # displays. Is there a way to get the name to stay up.

You could try to deprogram the Caller ID to No under Terminal & Sets>Telco features.

When you say the the target line is pointed to the Hunt Group, do you mean that the TL is assigned in the Hunt Grp programming or is the TL transferred from the AA to the Hunt Grp DN?

There are only 2 seasons in Canada, Golf and Snowmobile season.

Thanks Skippy i will try that. And yes it is assigned to the hunt group.

Any one else with any ideas. If i am correct the only thing is it would disable all caller info for that particular set. Since the target line is not actually setup to ring at that phone.

No skippy is under Term & Sets then Telco Feat you can go in and tun Caller ID off for just that line.

If i am correct that line has to be assigned to that phone. To be able to select it and turn off caller id. And currently it is assigned to the hunt group only.

You are correct my bad. I'll see if I can test a few things.

I believe that you will need to go to Telco features and change the 1st display to line instead of name or number.

Good Luck
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back