Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar CICS 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjasbury

IS-IT--Management
Jan 23, 2008
DE
I'm trying to add 2 more LS lines to a CICS 6.1 when I enter config mode/Terminal & Sets, select the ext I would like to program the only. I do not get any option to add more lines the first option available is capabilities. Any help would be greatly appreciated and welcome. I'm primarily an Avaya then Mitel tech.

You need the password for, Ftr**CONFIG?

config

Adversity is Opportunity

I am logging in with feature **config and the default password listed in the installer manual. Unless **config has a few different passwords that go along with it?

**config has four password levels installer, systemcoordinatorplus, systemcoordinator, and basic

----------------------------
'Rule 29', "The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less."
----------------------------
JerryReeve
Communication Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

Is it possible for anyone to mail me the installer password for **config?

read all the posts again, slowly.

DueE

I did....and got it. And I also downloaded the installer guide again and saw all 4 **config passwords in there also. Thanks for the help, I was even able to program the lines to ring and set the apperances on the phones...not to shabby for an Avaya tech. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back