Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No speech after retrieving call from hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

burak28

Technical User
Aug 6, 2008
NO
The system is CS1000E with ip peer to another site itg trunk, on calls between the systems if the user on the CS1000E puts the call on hold and retrieves the call there is no audio from the cs1000E to the remote site, but is able to listen from the remote site.

this info gets printed on the sig server for network calls put on hold

25/03/2009 12:57:41 LOG0004 NPM: npmCodecH323ToCS: Recd payload size [7] from peer,will send [5] to CS
25/03/2009 12:57:41 LOG0004 NPM: npmCodecH323ToCS: Recd payload size [6] from peer,will send [5] to CS

Can you please advise ?

I experience the same issue over ITG trunk, according to BT/Nortel it is a known problem and there are patches to sort it out. Unfortunately they have not worked on my site even after getting all the underlying firmware upgraded (this on a brand new CS1000 and the Option 11 at the other end is not much older)the problem still persists and has been passed from BT to Nortel.
Sorry I can not be of much help but at least you are not alone...

thanks howi do u know the case id for this problem ?

Have you installed a recent DEP list on the sig svr. If so there were a few bad PEPs the last 2 weeks. I ran ito this problem yesterday.

Try turning off TRO on the RDB the other thing that may be causing your issue is different releases between the two systems. If this is the case there is a patch for the sig server and the call server

Thank you for all problem is solved after changing codec order for the ITG card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back