Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No CLID on Hunt DN Till answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs1ktech

Vendor
Jan 15, 2009
US
Hi Folks

Upgraded an 81C to 7.50, since then all sets get no CLID on Hunt DN when a call rolls up on the Second
DN...THey have to answer the call to see the CLID....Only change was the upgrade. this became apparent on the
spectra link handsets which emulate an M2616.

I think you need to set your cls to (LPA,TDD) and your LPK to the last key # that will be picked up.

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

it ran fine for years on 4.5, then upgraded to 7.5 and issue cropped up.....

I have some phones (M2616) with no voicemails and the FDN and Hunt are configured. I noticed that for example FDN 3511 and HUNT 3515 for extesion 3510. What happens is that the call gets forwarded to the FDN 3511 and then it stops there and does not hunt further. I think the FDN is taking precedence on this and it does not allow to HUNT further. If I want it to HUNT and continue HUNTING what do I need to do remove the FDN ???

Not sure can someone let me know..

Thanks

not sure how your issue Helps mine...you should post a separate Thread.

But FDN and Hunt do different things....if you dont want to Forward after RNA, then remove it and Just Hunt...at the
Hunt prompt put 000 for short hunt and HTA in CLS.Also set the LHK to the highest key you want to hunt to.

Normally if the user has a VM box the FDN and Hunt are the same....this way it will Forward on RNA and Hunt to VM on a Busy condition.

I stopped upgrading at Rls.7. Your right though, if no changes have been made, then it is probably going to be a patch issue. Sorry I cant be any help.

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back