Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No 2009 in Reporting for Call Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokkena

IS-IT--Management
Dec 19, 2007
US
When I try to generate a report at the Reporting for Call Center web site, after clicking the View report button, the year Drop down only has 2003-2008. This makes generating recent reports impossible. Before I go editing the web pages with notepad, is there a better way to add 2009 to the drop down?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, best way is to apply the latest patches for your release(3.6,3.7 etc..)and re-install RCC, the latest one will include the fix for year 2009.

There is another post on here with the fix for this, i have just copied and pasted it

Helpful Member!DBrewsky (Vendor)
7 Jan 09 22:36
Ok ... Here's the quick fix for RCC not showing 2009 in the date drop down menus.

You'll need to edit a file named inc_date_select.asp. You can use Word Pad or Notepad.
The file will be located on the RCC server at something like:
C:\Program Files\Nortel Networks\ReportingForContactCenter\Website\rcc\report_pages\common

Open the file.
Look for the following:
</select>
<%
Dim yearStop
i=2003
yearStop = i+5
%>

<select name="sFromYear">

Change the i+5 to i+7. This will allow the "From" year drop down to show 2003 - 2010.

Now look for ....
<%
i=2003
yearStop = i+5
%>

<select name="sToYear">

Change the i+5 to i+7. This will allow the "To" year drop down to show 2003 - 2010.

Save the changes.
You may see an error regarding formatting, ignore it.

This will solve the problem .... until 2011.

I think that's what he meant by "editing the web pages with notepad". Best thing to do he installing the latest rcc.

I like updating RCC. Where can I find an updated RCC. I've been searching the Nortel site but I can't find an RCC install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back