Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nexer LDK 24 No more web display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mktfor

Technical User
Jul 5, 2009
Good evening, I have a LDK 24 Nexer with à 1 LKD30 and 2 GDC 345H for my small business, linked with Outlook 2007 with small business contacts.

There is no more support for ldk 24 and now I can't go ahead as the first Nexer webadmin page. I can go to Network admin, change the IP address, but on the Key phone admin, after I introduce the admin and password, I have a blank page (
I try with Firefox 3.5, IE 7 AND 8, witout success.

Do you have a idea ?

Thanks

Have you restarted the PBX? On the processorboard there is a small button to press just once...

///doktor

Hello and Thank you for your quick answer.
Doktor :
I didn't see a reset button on the motherboard of the Nexer ldk 24, but I haven't any documentation...

Morenot :
I try it but no change

Thanks for other idea

OK. You can just switch off the power instead...

///doktor

I try to switch off but witout success. I only have the first page with Key phone admin and network admin. If I click on Key Phone Admin, I must enter admin and password (if the password is wrong, it ask for a new one) if I put the right one (admin) I have a blank page with h ttp://192.168.1.110/secure/

My Tapi Service Provider for LG PBX is version GSLSP-2.2DA the current MP Version LGE/GS24P-1.0Fd FEB

Thanks

The s/w that you have should be ok, but a newer TAPI version exist. (LG-Nortel_TAPI_31Ce).
The Nexer s/w is ok: LGE/GS24P-1.0Fd FEB

Have this installation worked before?
What was changed, since it no longer works.
Can you ping (and telnet) 192.168.1.110 ?

///doktor

Thanks Doktor,

192-168.1.1 is for the routeur, Nexer work "fine" with 192-168.1.110 from a long time.

I have the link between Outlook and Nexer, I remark something wrong with a gdc 345, now it ring with a wrong number (private and before business).

I try to ping it and it's OK
I try Telnet (I don't know before) it's works, I can login successfully (I don't know what I can do with Telnet).

Where can I found the The (LG-Nortel_TAPI_31Ce)?

Sorry I need "nexer for Dummies"

Thanks for the link Doktor I found a 31Df version, I think is newer as Ce ???

I'm Living in Switzerland and LG stop Support and I think product... (I'not sure)

I install the Ce first and I give You news.

OK, thanx. Waiting to hear more...

///doktor

Anyway we still support LG here in Denmark...

///doktor

Sorry for delay, I wasn't in the office all the day.

Now I charge the new TSP 3.1 Ce, but it doesn't change. After the first page on Key phone there is nothing. I can't understand why on Network Admin it's perfect and not on Key Phone admin...

I had this request from your country some years ago: thread1613-1406423, and helped also Yvjo.
It was possible for me to connect to the Nexer by means of ISDn or IP, I can't remember, but we succeded to solve that issue.
So, this time, we can also try to help you.

///doktor

I have the same problem with no web display on the Key phone admin side. Please help with firmware for this unit. I have tried all the options stated in the forum with no luck. My software version is v1.0if okt 04 (program 72). I cant find the firmware nowhere on the web. I also asks me for the usb drivers (bdx62) driver for which i sourced a globepan virata heluim driver that the nexer accepts.
Please assist

Check the Tool menu:
User Management
Check user name/PASSWORD/LEVEL
Tool menu:
Level Management
Modify level

NOTE:
You can see that if you have an Adminstrator´s password

i am logged on as administrator on the pc with full access - i have tried different browsers adn different pcs with no luck -on the nexer i can see the webadmin side i an logged on ad the default admin user - still cant see the phone side of webadmin

try IE 6 ie 7 or higher isn't supported by this fabulous system :)

Nexer (ipLDK-24) can be accessed with IE 6.0 or IE 7.0.
Also Mozilla! We began - in the erly days with IE 5.5..

Your s/w - pbalberts- (1.0If) is OK for version 1.0.
Why would you like to upgrade...

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back