Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Trunk Route

Status
Not open for further replies.

msubhan

Programmer
Jun 16, 2014
SA
Hi all respectable experts
I need to configure two loop start trunks for incomming calls on about four analogue extensions with a new code for outside dialing. The system is univerge neax 2000 ips. please help me which commands i will use to complete the task.Thank you all for your kind consideration.

Will they be DIT to each respective extension? IE: trunk A rings into extension A, B to B, etc. Will they be grabbing the trunk for outgoing? A private line?
What method of programming will you be using? I prefer MOC mode through MATWorX.

Thank you sir for kind reply. I have MAT Program but there is no cable to connect to the pbx. If possibile with CAT please send me the commands. The LCR will not apply. If you send me cable pin diagram i will make locally. Thank you for your kind consideration.

You cannot make a cable. One end is proprietary. If you have a SMDR cable, that will work. If you have remote access, that will do. There are too many commands for a novice to do through the phone and too many ways to make a mistake.
That being said, you did not answer my previous questions. Your answers will determine which commands need to be modified.

Search for this cable

NEC NEAX 2000IPS CA-T MAT CABLE NR-574932-000 MAINTENANCE CABLE

I found one on ebay for $30 US. The PC method of programming is far easier.

If you IPS has a network interface on the CPU then programming from the PC over the network is even easier.

There are 10 kinds of people in the World.

Those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Thank you sir. The co line to ring at four extensions. So any one can answer. The private line will be used by these four analogue extensions and two digital extensions. So we need a differnt code for these lines.Sorry for late answer. I checked there but i do not got any cable. The previous company take all the cables and pc's. The only programming is to be done with CAT. I have command manual if give me instructions i will do the programming. Again thank you for your kind consideration and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back