Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New to Hi-Com/Hi-Path/Hi-Path Procenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fesman

Technical User
Sep 24, 2003
US
Hey all,

I am an Avaya guy coming into a Siemens ACD setup and am looking for some online reference materials I can use to figure out what is going on with these systems. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Fred

Hi Fred, reference materials on ACD type HiPath Procenter I do not know will be gone to find so easy, until I go to help and to verify inside of the site technician of the Siemens and if to find sending for email, ok? But I recommend you to request consultant Siemens technician to assist it better.

Best Regards

I'm in the same boat as you. 15+ years on Avaya, now also administering HiPath 4000's and HiCom 300's. It's a different world, but I'll help you if I can. Feel free to drop me any questions.

Second that, much different world.... I am trying to drill down on how the Acceptance and Distribution feature works in Hi Path Pro Center, we are having issues with a call type not being distributed favorably among 2 sites. We term 100% of volume to one site to avoid being hit with higher per minute fees from AT&T, but that site is always sitting pretty while the 2nd site's CSLs usually tank. Any ideas where I could look to find out exactly how this feature works?

Going on to the 9th day without a response from Siemens on my request for technical assistance, I have done one to several call backs everyday since I opened it. This is painful, I can't believe I am saying this, but I miss Avaya tech assistance; the first word out of their mouth was usually a dollar amount, but at least I got to talk to someone....

We are a Call Center running on a Siemens HiPath 4000 and I have been waiting for a return call since May 17th. I tried calling Siemens Corporate and they have not returned the call also! I am doing my part to spread the word unfavorably about Siemens! I know of one sale I have already cost them!

try accessing siemenspartner.net, you will need to register, but all the info you need will be there, good luck!

Went to Siemenspartner.net and tried to sign up. Got this e-mail:

Unfortunately, your firm is not listed as participating in the program supported by this website.

If you believe your company should be participating, please contact your Siemens Account Manager, to find out how to get into this program.

Thank you for your interest in the Siemens programs and products.

SiemensPartner.net Support Desk
ids@siemenspartner.net

I got the same thing....I love Siemens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back