Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Networked SV9100's Common Park Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbkk

Programmer
Apr 6, 2017
AU
Hi All
I have 2 x SV9100's networked happily, but I need to setup common park keys across both sites, any help appreciated

Thanks Belvedere. Looking through the networking manual it seems to suggest that there is no way to have "common" park keys across both 9100's using K-CCIS? If that is the case, maybe someone has a better option. Basically what I am wanting to do is either have keys programmed on both sites that share either hold or park functionality. The customer wants to be able to simply park/hols an inbound call & either announce or Page the recipient, & the that person to be able to press associated key to answer when they are able to. ANy idea appreciated

bbkk,
you could look into having these 2 sites netlinked together. the you could have the same park keys at each location.

I have four sites with netlinked SV9100's and I have common system park keys on phones at all four locations. Works like a charm with each location being able to see the other locations' parked calls (and retrieve them). The limit is 64 "orbits" or unique keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back