Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Networked MICs calls forward to general delivery mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

SysTool

Technical User
Jan 25, 2009
US
On these Networked MIC's When I call an extension on the other switch that is networked via the point to point PRI, on ring no answer, I get the general delivery mailbox. when I call that same extension from the an extension at the same location I get the users VoiceMail. Any Ideas?

Both ways use a target line. Check the public and private recived digits and the prime set for the P to P trunks to match the incoming trunks..

Yes both ways use target lines. Here is the config:
MICS's 7.0 on both ends, CallPilot 150 on one end, Flash on other. Side with flash is the problem child works fine going the other way. No PRI to CO (Public). Routing and DN's all Private. I did create a target line to the Flash extension for direct dialing.

You need the AA to answer the Private Target Line.

"Adversity is Opportunity

I finally got it working corectly. Seems I needed to make the prime extension of the target line for the DN to equal the DN. Now when calling from one swith to the DN of the switch that has a general voicemail box the call gets routed to the users voicemail and not the General Mailbox. Whew, so many parameters. Thanks for the help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back