Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to change the number of digits released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fieldt

Vendor
Jan 16, 2002
US
We have a Meridian Option 61. Our service provider is saying that were are sending 14 digits instead of 10. We need to send 10 so that they can implement CD screening. According to them, this will allow our DID's to be displayed on caller-id units instead of just our main number assocoated with the PRI. Does anyone know how to make this change?

Thanks to everyone

Hi,

If you print a TN you will see a number behind the SCR/MCR DN. This number points to the CLID entry in the CLID database.

You can print the CLID data in LD 21 (REQ: PRT, TYPE: CLID).

You can change the CLID in LD 15 (REQ: CHG, TYPE: NET, enter to CLID and type YES).

I do not know on which release you are, but there is a release (I believe it was 24.25) where the switch would INI/SYSLOAD when you change the CLID.. There is a patch for that... I will look it up tomorrow...

Marc D.

Thanks,
I can use any help you can offer. We are at release 24.25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back