Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need a way to pick up a hold on another set 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

animasola

Vendor
Mar 5, 2007
I know this is not possible. Is there another feature besides park and camp that would enable one user to pickup another users held? Thanks > Ronnie

Park is the way to go if your sets don't have line appearances. If they do, you should be able to pick up the held call by pressing the line button. (So long as they're not using exclusive hold.)

swca might be an option if ur sw supports it (i believe 6.0 is the min)

My other question is, how can I program other sets to see that a call is on hold ? I have a total of 4 m7324's all with klm's attached. They need to know which calls are on hold on each others sets,and be able to answer those calls. They have 4.1 software (I think).Can I turn on enhanced cap for this?

Give each set line appearances. Essentially, they would look the same.

If this is a PRI with DID's that wont work.That is why they came out with the SWCA

I was afraid of that. They do have did's. Besides upgrading ,anything else anyone recommend?

I don't know if you found a solution to your problem but can put all the phone is a call group and use F75 (Pickup Group) or if you don't want them in a group use F76 (Call Pickup Directed) which case you would pick a call from a users phone by dialing their extension after entering the feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back