Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT700 STANDARD SIP FIRMWARE 14

axlicio

Technical User
Oct 13, 2020
AR
Good afternoon.

I have some NEC DT700 equipment and according to what I was reading, the firmware could be changed so that they are compatible with Asterisk, can someone pass me the firmware and the NEC Ip programming tool? Thank you very much

The file is too large to attach here. Provide a temperary email address. After you get the file delete your post.

If possible, I'd like to get those files as well so I can get the DT700 to work with Asterisk. Here's a temp email jaldustemp at gmail dot com

Will delete once I get the files

Thank you

I will need an email address for drop box access. You can delete the post it after you get the file.

Done. Please remove your post after you get the files. This keeps your email address private.

Hi Belevedere, Could i please get the firmware as well? vince@inotek.ca

Look for an email. After you get the files, delete this post. Do not leave your eamil open for spammers.

I cant see any option to delete my post with the email

Thank you very much Belevedere!
Can you send me also IP Phone Manager?
(mail deleted)

Perhaps you should check the email address you supplied. I have never come across an email address with a space in it or am I reading it wrong?

Ozziegeorge, thanks very much. Found it!
Thanks again!

Thank god i found this Forum.

I have one DT700 which i am trying to configure as a sip phone at home with my fritz.box.

I searched everywhere but i couldnt find ip phone manager and the Flash file. Actualy i have Hardware Ver 9.1.3.3 Firmware Ver 3.0.0.0.

Is it please possible for me to also get the files?

e-Mail facebook@cibu.de

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back