Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT 700 series to Standard SIP 11

Javier Sagredo

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2019
CL
Hi everyone,

I need to use my all NEC DT700 series phones in a SIP Call Manager.

How can I conect them? Our DT700 phones are not working as well. It seems that is the firmware version (Nec SIP implementation is not a SIP standard implementation

With Regards, Javier Sagredo

You need to get a copy of the standard SIP load for the phones. Plugging them into an NEC UC3 will automatically re-flash them. Or, if you have an NEC dealer you can ask them to get you a copy of the flash.
The file is too large to attach here.

Hi,
The big problem that I have about it is our NEC central phone is out of warranty and I can't get the correct firmware to allow "standard" SIP on DT700 phones.

Can you put this file in a fileshare site? If I'm right, the DT700 serial sip firmware is itlissipe.tgz (DT710) or itlissipv.tgz (DT730)

Regards, Javier Sagredo.

I will need an email address so I can send you the invite to drop box. I suggest deleting it from here as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot!!! I receive the files and now I'll update the firmwares on the NEC phones.

Bye, Javier Sagredo

hey guys

any chance i could please get that file (dt700 standalone firmware) justin.d at centrecom.com.au

Provide an email address so I can sent you a drop box invite.

hi belvedere, i have downloaded the file. Much appreciated, THANKS!!!

Hello everyone, please share the firmware, I really need it

It's too large to upload here. Provide a valid email address, then delete it after the post.

I will need your email address to provide you with drop box access to get the files. Delete your post after receiving the file. There is no private messaging here. The file is too large to attach here.

Hi Belvedere May you kindly assist with the itlissipe.tgz file. thank you

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back