Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MUSIC ON HOLD - NO CONF or MIRAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

norteldiva

Technical User
Aug 21, 2007
US
Hi Again, working on an old Option issue. Music on Hold. Everything I'm reading shows that I need a Miran or Conf Bridge. I remember several years ago I set up MOH by assigning a trunk, route, and member, and saying yes in the other trunks under music - using a CD player attached to a port on the UTC. I can't remember how to do this - it keeps wanting a conference loop #? Can someone give me some guidance?

Thanks!

My problem is I do not have a conference card. But I didn't have one last time I set this up. can you give me some more detail please. Under CEQU I show conf with 029 033 069 etc, but I'm just honestly lost..

Thanks

Conference facilites are built into the SSC.

When it asks for the conf loop, choose one of those listed above. You're telling the system which loop to use when providing the MOH.

When using the Trunk board to create the MOH port don't forget to use an isolation transformer between the trunk card port and the CD/Radio output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back