Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mst products unable to send e-mails using the global address book

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeelq

MIS
Feb 19, 2003
US
When I'm in my microsoft products I am unable to send e-mails using the global address book can You help?

And the product you're using is....

And you are at home or work....because if you're at home, you really shouldn't have a global address list.

And if you're at work...you should be checking with your mail administrator about it.

Please provide much more info so we can help. Anne Troy
Word and Excel Macros
Coming soon: wX

MS Products are MS Word, MS Excel etc.

I am at work and I can't connect MS Word to MS Outlook, I mean to say,
open word
file
send to
mail recipient
click on To: to get the global address it should give you the contact that you have stored in your outlook or it should ask you that a program is trying to connect to your outlook say yes if you want to connect it,

but I am not getting any message or any contact that I want to get.

First:
Open internet explorer, go to tools-internet options, programs tab and check what's listed as the email program; making sure it's outlook.

If it is, I would run a detect and repair on Outlook with all the other programs closed. It sounds like somehow it lost that connection...reinstalling outlook might help if repair doesn't. Anne Troy
Word and Excel Macros
Coming soon: wX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back