Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mouse Click Test 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

akelly200

Programmer
Jan 15, 2001
US
Hi there.
Thanks in advance to all who answer:)

I am new to VB6 and would like to know how to write a simple application that would show a computerised test that will measure my ability to click the mouse button for one minute as fast as i can firstly for my right hand and then for my left.

I would then like to know how to work out simple ratios to calculate if the effort was sustained over the minute and the difference between the two hands. In particular the ratio of the number of clicks for the first 30 second period compared with the second 30 second priod and the ratio of these two numbers to the corresponding measurements on the other hand.

Also it would be good if i could display the calculated ratios at the end of the test.

Once again many,many thanks in advance.

Andy.

Use Click Event of checkbox. It has no DblClick. Use NOW function. Use arrays of AS Date at form level to record NOW of each click. Use different array or multidimens for right and left. Option buttons for right/left. You can graph "response" time over any period.
Private mdteClicks(1200) ' allow 20 clicks per second.
Enable Time on first click.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back