Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Morrack is in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPAlot

ISP
Sep 24, 2004
NZ
Wow

Soopa Doopa Intergalactic IP Office installation mechanic and configuration corruptor from way back.

what's wrong with that?

SET CRTL ALT DEL = #728
-----------------------
greg

Morrack must be really smart to be able to get a computer and Internet to run from his Igloo. Hey IPAlot!

Well, you know, participating in the Alberta baby seal hunt every year really gets the adreneline pumping, and they say that helps your grey matter work. To supplement that I go downhill skiing in Saskatchewan every summer, plus it's a lot of work to mush the dog sled team all the way downtown Toronto every time I have a service call at the island snowmobile and hot air balloon port.

I see you NZ'ers all know each other just like we do here in Canada :)

Peter

We know the sheep evan better, you probably got a similiar thing going with those baby seals.

Soopa Doopa Intergalactic IP Office installation mechanic and configuration corruptor from way back.

Hey Morrack I am No NZ'er. I'm a Canuck Just like you, that was supose to be a Dig for IPAlot. I got a good chukkle out of your post. I too find it hard to do service calls while jigging for Cod and eating cod tongues.

Nah, you keep your vices (unmentionable) and I'll keep mine (violently clubbing baby seals over the head in Alberta)

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back