Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

R12 Is Out 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalgaryJeff

Programmer
Oct 3, 2010
CA
R12 is now available for download on PLDS.

-----------------------------------

4771494_orig.jpg

Business Phone Systems in Canada

ACSS,AIPS

Installed the .iso on my work PC VMware Workstation and got this error, anyone else?

R12_Install_Issues_Missing_Packages_Error_tchfww.png

ACSS / ACIS

I got the same issue too, I continued the setup and the process followed the usual steps but if your aim is to start the Demo Mode ("ip office anywhere") no way to do it because the lack of (virtual) licenses...

NOOO, Avaya forgot to put something into the GA release :)

I hope they will fix that because the IPO anywhere is a great way to show on a customer site what the system can do and how it works as well as playing with features without crippling a customer's system

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

Seems they added the demo rpm file on the support website

I can download it, but it seems like it's the same version as in the GA Release.

Certifications: ACIS and ACSS

Sarcasm alarm
they may have forgotten that they added that comment into it and didn't take it out. Most likely because the person responsible for this was moved to another job and the replacement was not informed of it. Or maybe the person just found a better job and there is no replacement.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

The new file you can download contains the licenses. It has the same version as the old one what is stupid.

I recommend to replace the old one with the new one. It is in /var/cache/avaya/apps

If you already installed it you will have to uninstall and reinstall the package.

Config and security settings will probably be lost.

IP Office remote service
IP Office certificate check
CLI based call blocking
SCN fallback over PSTN

Avaya have replaced the build 55 downloads with build 56, plus add TTS installers, and we can only assume fixed various other issues.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back