Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mobile Synchronization

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleboeuf

Programmer
May 2, 2001
CA
Hi,

I have a problem to synchronize my mobile phone with our exchange server i'm posting everything i have done and all the error and log i got any help will be really appreciate.

Result: Your account in Microsoft Exchange Server does not have permission to synchoronize with your current settings. Contact your Exchange Server administrator.

Support Code: 0x85010004

- We have installed the SSL certificate on both Mobile (v6.1) and Exchange server (Exchange server 2007). We have message on or event log so we have communication between server and Phone.
- Exchange Active sync is enable
- We set full access permission in our IIS default web site

There is my my eventlog warning:
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchange ActiveSync
Event Category: Requests
Event ID: 1008
Date: 2008-08-06
Time: 08:50:23
User: N/A
Computer: SRVMAIL
Description:
An exception occurred and was handled by Exchange ActiveSync. This may have been caused by an outdated or corrupted Exchange ActiveSync device partnership. This can occur if a user tries to modify the same item from multiple computers. If this is the case, Exchange ActiveSync will re-create the partnership with the device. Items will be updated at the next synchronization.

URL=/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?User=levertm&DeviceId=7B0F4EA6E66DA1505989F7E6D0711CF4&DeviceType=SmartPhone&Cmd=GetHierarchy
--- Exception start ---
Exception type: Microsoft.Exchange.AirSync.AirSyncPermanentException
Exception message: There is missing Service Discoveryinformation in ActiveDirectory. The request cannot be processed.
Exception level: 0
HttpStatusCode: 403
AirSyncStatusCode: 0
XmlResponse:
This request does not contain a WBXML response.
Exception stack trace: at Microsoft.Exchange.AirSyncHandler.Handler.RequestMustBeProxied(String servername, ProxiedRequestInfo& proxyinfo)
at Microsoft.Exchange.AirSyncHandler.Handler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object extraData)
--- Exception end ---.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

At that point i'm trying to figure what services is missing in the Active directory

Any help will be appreciate

Thank you!!!!

Jean-Paul Leboeuf

jp.leboeuf@ggi-international.com

Thanks for the reply,

This is the error message i got when i try my URL server

Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed

Technical Information (for Support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
IP Address: 192.168.50.1
Date: 08/08/2008 1:53:49 PM
Server: srv-isa.ggi.local
Source: proxy

Can you tell me what i should see exactly ?

Jean-Paul Leboeuf

jp.leboeuf@ggi-international.com

I get a logon box Username and Password.
Seems you may have an ISA issue, any way of bypassing ISA to see if it works.

i have the same issue 1 out of 5 wm6 devices using certs will not connect same error code its driving me nuts! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back