Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MM5.2 Exchange - Looping message twice in same file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bholzi88

IS-IT--Management
Nov 4, 2010
US
I have a user that, in most occurrences, recieves a voicemail both in his email and his VMbox that plays the message twice with a pause in between.

E.G..: "Hello this is a test message ... Hello this is a test message. If you would like to delete this message press - "

This is a strange issue, any ideas?

MM for Exchange sends the voicemail to the Exchange mailbox, so the Exchange mailbox is the same as the voice mailbox.

Is the message a forward or reply and maybe the pause plus the other recording is the original voice recording?

I see what you are saying. The message is not a forward or reply, just a general voice mail that comes into their mailbox playing twice with a pause in between - the recording is an exact copy of itself playing twice with maybe a 3 second gap.

Over the desktop in Outlook. I am still waiting to hear if the issue persists over the TUI.

And this is the only user on the system that get's this right ?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

No - I have word of this trickling in here and there.

if you call and leave a test message to this user does it do it every time ? And if so what does the OHV show in live mode when you leave the message ?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back