Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel SX 200 time change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambo2K74

IS-IT--Management
Nov 7, 2022
CA
I have inherited a couple of sites that have Mitel SX200 phone systems and with the time change they did not adjust automatically. I have tried access using the superkey but there is no menu for time, I have tried *5 but there is no menu on the phone. In the past the telco (Bell) came in and adjusted the time and due to the change in owners we are between support contracts right now. I have the IP addresses of the systems - but I cannot open any sort of gui into the Mitels. I have putty available on a VM at the locations. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Two ways tp change time & dtae: 1) Maintenance, there is a field to change 2)Attendant Console, FUNCTION KEY

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just not going to suppose very hard.

Thank you - how do we identify the attendant console? We only have 5312 model phones at this location. Or I am looking for a maintenance provider in the Ottawa Ontario area.

We are hiring a 3rd party to come in and reset this ancient system. Going to replace that system later this year.

Without a console you'll have to use the MAINTENANCE function. If you don't have the system passcodes the new vendor will have to apply to Mitel to take over the maintenance and reset the paasscodes to defaults.

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just not going to suppose very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back