Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mitel 3300 cant dial out

Status
Not open for further replies.

007wall

Technical User
Jan 11, 2010
GB
We have 3 analogue lines going into the 3300cxi.
All lines ring when phoned externally, but we cant dial out from any of the extensions?
Any help would be appreciated

Hi 007, we require some more information...

Software level?

Did the analogue lines ever worked to dial out?

If dialling from an IP Phone, what error do you see in the display? Is it blocked, not allowed, out of service, indeterminate...

Regards,

Daniel

software level is 8.0.8.8
the phones receive calls . When accessing outside line, the line shows engaged tone after the 4/5 digit is imnput.
Analogue lines have never dialed out to my knowledge

Please find out the trunk number of one of the trunks, you should be able to see this in the CO trunk Assignment form.

Then, make sure a feature access code has been programed for Individual Trunk Access.

Then, do individual trunk access and try to call out without the leading digit

Agreed need details on his ARS. That is the only way out of a system. Also not sure of his incoming programming either.

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back