Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mitel 3300 4.2 , MCD 3300 4.2 ; Phone 5330 call forward always

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkimmer

Technical User
Jan 12, 2007
US
Folks!!!! Need some help please

I am trying to walk a customer setting up forwarding profiles on her IP 5330 and they don't see the same settings as I do on my lab system which is a version 5.0 SP1

Here is what I'm walking her through.. The problem is she doesn't see "Always" she only sees the other forwarding like busy int and ext... The phone I have on my system the word Always is there... Any help would be great!!1 thanks

Setting up the Profile
•Press the Setting/Super Key
•Call Forwarding
•Profiles
•New Profile
•Edit Profile name
•Use the keypad to enter the name (Cell , Home, Normal)
(Correct - backspace, Space press * twice, Capital letter keep pressing the Key)
 Press ok
•Save
•Press Always
•Enter Number (9 then number for external or Internal Ext.)
•Press ok
•Press Save
•Press Close
•Press Close again (This will bring you back to normal phone display)
*** Repeat process to enter more profiles ***

Sorry.... FYI... I'm fresh meat being thrown into the Mitel world from the Nortel/Avaya systems :)

The Always option was taken out sometime in version 4.0 and later they put it back in with version 5

I hear ya, mkimmer...same here...lol

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have became a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS NCTS NCTE
Mitel 3300 4.2 basic & advanced, 5000 4.0

I would be fast to verify the COS for the device your working on as the specific features may bot be activated.

Well it was the version that was the issue.. They took it out and now it's back with Version 5.0.

Thanks for everyone that responded. I am getting ready to ask more questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back