Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missed calls logs in Avaya Phones

ipcom123

Technical User
Apr 7, 2012
QA
In the missed call LOG, the missed incoming number disappear from this LOG when calling back (after acknowledgement), but they still need it to be available even.

- They need to see the missed call log on the home page permanently.

- The missed call lines should not be less than 20 lines.

Kindly get the response from AVAYA to get our client satisfaction, as they said they were using CISCO, which had these features

Go talk to Avaya yourself rather than ordering us to do it for you. We are not your slaves. This is not an official Avaya forum. Delete the last paragraph of your post and apologize.

And if they want permanent call records they need to setup proper call logging.

Go talk to Avaya yourself rather than ordering us to do it for you. We are not your slaves. This is not an official Avaya forum. Delete the last paragraph of your post and apologize.

And if they want permanent call records they need to setup proper call logging.
boss, i didn't mention slaves or anything, just a query from client and forwarded and i dont think an apology is required for this

ipcom123: you asked to us to "Kindly get the response from AVAYA" to get YOUR client satisfaction, if you have special feature requests to be raised at Avaya you can proceed yourself, can't you?

boss, i didn't mention slaves or anything, just a query from client and forwarded and i dont think an apology is required for this
Read your own post where you said "Kindly get the response from AVAYA to get our client satisfaction" - that's you asking us to do your work for you - and since you're not paying us that is by definition treating us as your slaves. Just say sorry and stop digging your own grave.

And expecting a reply within two hours on a Sunday is not the best behavior.

In the missed call LOG, the missed incoming number disappear from this LOG when calling back (after acknowledgement), but they still need it to be available even.

- They need to see the missed call log on the home page permanently.

- The missed call lines should not be less than 20 lines.

Kindly get the response from AVAYA to get our client satisfaction, as they said they were using CISCO, which had these features
Let us know how YOUR call to Avaya goes, since you will have an IPOSS contract with them. If you don't, I'm happy to sell you one!

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back