Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missed calls answered at coverage not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgrossman

Technical User
May 31, 2011
US
We have multiple customers on 9.1.9 and we are on SE 10.0.2. Calls that are answered by voicemail are not logging as missed. Yes, before you say System --> Telephony --> Call Log --> Log Missed Calls Answered at Coverage, it's already checked on all of these customers. Is this a new "feature" of the newer releases, or is this an issue?

Not 100% sure but I believe I read on here that this is a known bug and will be addressed at the next service pack release, but double check to be sure

Yup, this is a known issue for which they have a patch. SOLN142871 is the solution number in case anyone needs the patch!

Yep known issue, I found it reported it to Avaya, they confirmed it and provided me with a private patch. I havent tested the patch (but they did in the lab) as it is for my production system and would require an out of hours patching which I honestly cant be arsed to do, therefore the one person in my company who noticed it is just having to make do.

| ACSS SME |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back