Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS with CP150 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

telllman

Vendor
Feb 9, 2010
CA
Is there any way a client can track the amount of incoming calls to a system if they have a CP150 on a MICS full auto attendent. We know we can add smdr to the system and a call accounting package but just want to confirm there is no call pilot report that may track this type of information????

No there is no reporting for the auto attendent. there is rudimentary reporting for the prelude ACD but not the AA. If you just get the SMDR you can use hyperterm or procom to capture the data and sort it with excel. this would save the cost of a call accounting package. an alternate package is the callwhere package that I found quite affordable.

----------------------------
Hill?? What hill??
I didn't see any $%@#(*$ Hill!!
JerryReeve
Telecommunication Technology Services

it still dosen't catch all calls, just the calls directed to mailboxes.

Hill?? What hill??
I didn't see any $%@#(*$ Hill!!
JerryReeve
Telecommunication Technology Services

If you have CID you could take one phone, make it ring on all incoming lines and set the call log to "log all calls"

Wayne T

You don't even need the lines to ring on a phone, just log all calls will do.

Ring is only if need to see right away who is calling.
When log all calls it will log all calls regardless of where it rings and who answers etc.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Thanks Curleycord, right you are, also don't forget to give the phone in question a substantial amount of log space.

Wayne T

Jerry
Where can I find the "callwhere" package ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back