Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mics w/r1t1 ,2nd calls go to operator???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIREBALLKA7

Vendor
Feb 10, 2003
US
we have an problem, we have 50 plus extension,mics r1t1, 2 t1 cards,startalk c vm, set up with did's to all exts. no said main operator. When a call comes to the fax , its good, When the second call comes in, it goes to another ext that is the main said operator. When an ext is called, first call great, second call while on first one, goes to operator. Some times to vm.

No Prime set for all dn's, No fwd on busy,

Could the clec have some setting in the t1"s coming to me that they auto roll to that number reguardless of the settings in the system??

Any help would be wonderful,

When we look at the setting and try it ourselves sometimes, it works, but next day, its back to transfering it to operator ext.

This one is stumping me. Thanks in advance......

also, we have 2 intercom keys on most if not all the sets, why no busy for the fax extensions????

Fireball,
So... please check that you have two intercom keys assigned to the ATA for the fax machine, that tones are on.
Then make sure there is no prime set for the fax trunk, make sure that DRT to Prime is disabled. Then make sure that Forwar Busy is not set for any extention, then lastly check that your Voice Mail is not set to answer the fax trunk.
These are just some preliminary checks to establish a base line of info here.

Cheers
PhM

YAAAAAA, I THINK I GOT IT. Thanks for your help, what did it was, i set all the extensions to prime them selves.. except for the call tree extension, that works fine, so when the second call comes through, it just rings untill either vm picks up or they pick up them selves, the fax is going through an 0x8 analog module so no ata needed. and the fax now works better, no more fax being sent to the receptionst desk. so far so good. thanks for the thread response....... enjoy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back