Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mics software question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr6674

IS-IT--Management
Aug 14, 2003
US
Hello, I have a system that has usa-xc 6.1 version that reads as follows

A0600007 2003/06/18
NT7BG8CB Rel 01
USA-MICS - XC 6.1 FC
Made in canada 2004/12

I order the latest xc 6.1 maintance release and the one they send me reads as follows

A0999975 2004/01/12
NT7B66CC Rel 01 0003
MICS-6.1 XC
Made in canada 2005/07

my questions are

1.would I have any problems when I put the new software...since once reads usa-mics xc 6.1 and the other just reads mics xc 6.1, should both be usa version, so all my programming stays as it is.

2.can anyone confirm that this software I order is the maintance release version of xc 6.1, the vendor says it is but I just want to make sure, since I did not see MR on the label.

Thanks

Well I was thinking of buying the 7.0 but was told that the callpilot 150 had to be 3.0 and the version I have is 2.0, so I did not want to take a chance and order the 6.1 MR...but got this one and the vendor insisted that according to the part number this was usa-mics xc 6.1 maintance release software, but i am skeptical until further proof, because I had the maintance release software and it said MR on the label.

I know that the MR software was released in Aug of 04. So according to the date that you show you should be alright. But I don't have that part number, I do have NT7B66CB date code 6/04 and it is not the MR version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back