Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mics ringing schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryezak

Technical User
Jul 1, 2008
I have a mics 7.1 with PRI
I am trying to figure out how to have a Target DID line only ring to a set in my call center on a schedule.
Any ideas on how to do this.?

Thanks

It is in a busy call center and the calls come in from 7 days a week 10am - 10pm
We have a call pilot I could send the calls to an info mail box

The reason for turning off ringing is calls come through on off hours that the call center staff should not be handling

Hope that help describe it

Not at this time for the Call Center staff.
Just 2 extensions with t7316e and kims full of DID Target line appearance buttons assigned.
Example
Bob's Towing
Bob's Towing
Bob's Towing

This is Target Line 165 with 4 line appearance set to ring. I only want it to ring during my specified schedule.

Thanks

I assume you have the target lines set to appear and ring on these phones.

You will have to remove ringing and create a day time ring group and activate this ring group either automatically or manually when you want to receive calls.

Marv ccna

But I still leave the target line appearances in the buttons?
Just remove ringing and create a ring group for that target line?

Yes, leave the lines as appear only. Create a ring group, and control set for the group and the lines. Typically it would be a "night" ring group, but you are not obliged to use it at night. You can create an automated schedule to turn it on/off.

You'll find all the menus in Services > Ringing Services.

Marv ccna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back