Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS Keycodes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXSkeeter

Technical User
Feb 3, 2006
US
Hi there. I'm in need of some assistance. I am primarily a Meridian and Alcatel tech and I'm helping out a friend installing a MICS e/w PRI card. I have the keycodes to authorize the PRI feature but I'm not quite sure where to enter them. Could someone help?

Thanks
Steve.

log into the programming and choose the heading, software keys. it will show you a SN number, hit next and enter the keys.

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

Great, thanks. I now have the PRI enabled but all I get for indications on the front is the third LED from the top blinking green. The T1 card is in slot 3 and I have the 6-Port combo card in slot 2. I still can't get the card to come alive. If I try to do an internal loopback it errors out with an "unequipped" message. I've followed the install guide for PRI programming but I still seem to be missing something. Any ideas??

Thanks.
Steve

The t1 card goes in slot 4 if it is your first card (lines 1-23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back