Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS 6.1 to Opt11C with MCDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComDawg

Vendor
Dec 14, 2001
US
I have this posted in the merdian 1 forum as well, but have yet to get a reply. So here it goes:

I have a Norstar 6.1 with PRI and MCDN key codes installed. I have 4 digit calling between the to. The problem is with forwarding. If the call is answered on the norstar (by Receptionist) and then transferred to anouther norstar ext it will forward to vmail on the opt11 just fine. Likewise if the call originates on the norstar (n* user to n* user) and forwards to vmail it works just fine. However if the call originates on the opt11 side and the norstar ext forwards to vmail i get the "callpilot for nortel networks" default greeting. I have made sure that NCRD and NAMA in the opt is set to yes. The PNI's are the same on both, The IFC is SL1 for both. I have the RLS on the opt set to 25 for the remote ( heard rumor of maybe setting this to "**" or "36") My DCHL type is DCHI. I have TAT on both the norstar and the opt11 dchannel opts. Any help on this would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

What Rel is the Opt11 running? My 25.30 required a patch be loaded.

omg- I just noticed they are a year apart...that is funny

quick get everyone over to look its like finding a 2 headed snake

ski season has started

This is too funny. I am surprised he didn't give himself a star for helping.

See I post a question a year ago and nobody steps up to assist. So I answer my own question to see if anyone really reads this forum and it gets all kinds of attention. To bad you all couldn't jump on the actual question! Do you just watch to see if you can try and make fun? I see you all have stars for your "VALUABLE POST" IF these types of replys are what you call "VALUABLE" Its no wonder no one was able to answer the original POST!!!!

Quote: Do you just watch to see if you can try and make fun?

Uhhh...yes spaz. This is the internet. Ever heard "you get what you pay for?"

Lighten up francis.

ComDawg,
It is interesting that looking at your history you have not answered any questions yourself, Just a few "I have a similar problem can anyone help?"

CornDawg, ok,it's been a year. what fixed the problem?

DueE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back