Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS 6.1 Hunt Group to next button on each DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickets Away

Programmer
Jun 14, 2017
US
Hello, I have 4 DN's that I set up a hunt group to handle very busy calls in a little call center. I set up calls to OVERFLOW after 15 seconds from HG 5501 to HG 5502 and then to HG 5503 and then back to HG 5501. This all works ok but when an agent is on a call and another call comes in the call will not appear on the next button at that agents desk and will only ring on DN's that no one is busy on. However after 15 seconds the if not answered the call will then appear on line 2 on the agent that is still busy on a call.

I did this with no issues on another system that had regular analog lines. Can't seem to figure out why this will not work on a PRI or how to work around it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

if not answered the call will then appear on line 2"

What is Line 2?
You have PRI you said.

"call will not appear on the next button" or "Hunt Group to next button"
What does "next button" mean?
Did you mean an appearance of the another HG?

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Yes the first button ( Line-1 ) is an APPEAR & RING on the HG-5501 and I am trying to get it to go the the next button ( line-2 )for another APPEAR & RING on the HG-5502 on the same DN for the same incoming DID number. I am trying to allow each DN to be able to answer up to 3 calls from the same incoming DID number.

TARGET LINE:
PUBLIC
RCVD-5081
TO PRIME
PRIME DN-5081

Programing just fine using analog lines probably because there is an actual separate physical analog line for each HG so they act independatly.

I got a great solution from another site that works out exactly what I wanted it to do. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back