Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MICS 4.1 Group Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmpp

Vendor
Feb 25, 2012
US
Am trying to make group pickup work on a MICS 4.1. I have put the four phones needed to answer calls in pickup group one and made sure Feature 75 is programmed on these phones, when they try to pickup a ringing call at extension 221 the display says pickup denied.
The way it is set up is they have 5 lines and one phone that rings at reception, all other sets have pooled lines and main phone 221 has line appearances and pool, they need just four sets to do this.
Thanks for any help

All 5 sets are in pickup group 1?
Are the lines ringing straight from outside to 221 (Appear & Ring) or coming in via a Hunt Group/AA?
What happens if you Intercom 221 and try Pickup from the other sets?

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

All four sets are in pickup group 1, I think I need to put 221 in that group also? I didn't try that.
All lines are going straight to 221 appear and ring
Does not work to intercom 221 and try pick up.

Yes, that's what I get for being in a hurry, was pretty sure it was something simple I forgot. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back