Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 BUG Found in Autoseq Reports ANY RES Version Lower 5.7.5 Date Range Stops on 12/31/2020 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSKitchen

Technical User
Jun 25, 2018
CH
Dear all

In ANY Versions 3.2 up to 5.7

Some of you might already come across an issue with the RES Calendar End on 31.12.2020.
In any version lower than RES 5.7.5 the calendar in the system will end at 31.12.2020, starting from that date calendar will not be available so the customers will not be able to work.

Issue: RES Calendar End on 31.12.2020 -- Solution: Upgrade to RES 5.7.5.
there will be no Patch for any other version.

Pos Configurator same issue
Menu Item Prices > Date 2021+ Working
Schedule Classes Specific Date > Date not Working
Employee Stop Working > Different Calender Integrated Working

There could be quite a few different things causing that. Check your 3700d log to see if it is failing on something specific.

Thanks,
Matt

@DJ Mad Matt

i already check the 3700d log but nothing there.

this server is stand alone not connected in the EM.

since before i never face this issue.

@DJ Mad Matt

can you assist me if there's any setting that I need to recheck

thanks

Dear @DJ Mad Matt: Can you add me to the dropbox link please, my Email is: imergroup@hotmail.com

thank you very much.

K8825A - Sorry. I took the drop box down over a month ago. I needed it for other things.

oh no, DJ Matt, i just finished reading this 10km thread, and it would solve my problem, any way i can download those patches from somewhere ?

I need it because in our country Micros has a ISL for fiscalisation that delays WS5A's like crazy. So cannot upgrade to 5.7.6 just for the calendar issue.

Let me know, Vanessa/Solutech Curacao

Can anyone get me a link to download RES 5.6.3 MR/Patch? (Fix Calendar issue) I don't have access to the support portal.
Email: cjohnson@eriehospitality.com

Thank you!

Hi DJ,

Can you please include me on the dropbox that you mentioned above? We are currently on 5.4 mr1. It sounds like we can just apply 5.4 mr6 to fix the issue. Is this correct?

Email address is sblaney1@cogeco.ca

Really appreciate your help.

Steve

hello DJ Mad Matt I have the MICROS version 5.5 MR7 but it has a problem it does not perform the daily cut and no auto-execution process, you will have the patches of this version of the micros that correct all the problems it has, it is the only problem that I had, I have window server 2012 and it works very well I only have that detail if you can help me email: josemprincipal@hotmail.com

hi

DJ Mad Matt

i have a issue regarding POS suddenly hang during operation after upgrade the Micros version to 5.7 MR6

what we are doing is to stop and start the MDS Http Services then it will be back to operation.

please advise which it may be cause of the issue.

thanks

Hi, @DJ Mad Matt: Can you add me to the dropbox link please, my Email is: gjselem@hotmail.com

thanks.

Hi, everyone
Can someone send me the patch 5.5 to solve calendar bug on micros RES 3700
Thank you in advance.
Mail : Haroyaki2004@hotmail.com

@andyvill's reshacker solution worked perfectly. Took 5 min. To edit the file to correct the max date year to 2040.
Thanks @andyvill![medal]

Can anyone help me out with a copy of RES 5.7 Prerequisites version 5.7.0.1?

Can anyone assist with the patch for a ver 5.5 mr1 calender bug my email is kets25@hotmail.com

mj mad dog

Could you please add me to the Dropbox?

kterracio@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back