Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 BUG Found in Autoseq Reports ANY RES Version Lower 5.7.5 Date Range Stops on 12/31/2020 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSKitchen

Technical User
Jun 25, 2018
CH
Dear all

In ANY Versions 3.2 up to 5.7

Some of you might already come across an issue with the RES Calendar End on 31.12.2020.
In any version lower than RES 5.7.5 the calendar in the system will end at 31.12.2020, starting from that date calendar will not be available so the customers will not be able to work.

Issue: RES Calendar End on 31.12.2020 -- Solution: Upgrade to RES 5.7.5.
there will be no Patch for any other version.

Pos Configurator same issue
Menu Item Prices > Date 2021+ Working
Schedule Classes Specific Date > Date not Working
Employee Stop Working > Different Calender Integrated Working

Hi Matt, can you add me to the Dropbox, looking for 5.7 mr6 or most recent. Thanks!
Gliberatos@gmail.com

Greetings friends,
DJ Mad Matt I am in need of these corrections, can you add my email? yorman_molina@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance!

DJ Mad Matt , Hope every thing is fine , i need your help in the EM Central Setup 5.7, i need to have the steps , i have 2 concepts install in 5.1 mr3 , i need to update these to EM 5.7 , how should i install the central Setup in the first , then how should i use my previous 2 concepts . Thank You .

Sorry working on attaining all software 2.6, 3.0, 3.1,3.2 4.x and am currently sitting at 5.7.6.3

kareem.akram - Sorry, I'm not good with Enterprise Management.

microscrazy - That's awesome. Thanks!

@microscrazy You might need a bigger drive :) Are you looking for the software? I can share most of it with you from version 1 up. Also if you want to make a folder for addons can share those with you as well.

'@DJ Mad Matt'

I would appreciate your help or someone from the forum for some access to the hotfix version 5.6 that I understand is 5.6 mr1, 5.6mr2 and 5.6mr3.
For now, if necessary, I can share the hotfix for 5.4, I have it already working and validated beyond 2021.
I hope it's possible, greetings[bigglasses]

my mail dan.hdez.rdez@gmail.com thanks

By any chance does someone have a download link for MICROS ReportMailer? I'm looking to possibly use this instead of the complicated scripts I've been testing in my lab. Thanks!!

@AndrewIHOPTX share your email and i can send you links to the Micros reportmailer and receiptmailer

@Wildbar Please do send me links for Micros reportmailer.

Email ID: vinu4u4ever@gmail.com

Thanks.

@Wildbar Thank you for sharing the links to download the Receipt mail. Pls do share me the access to download the report mailer. Thanks.

Wildbar, I can add them files to the drop box. matt@synergyproaudio.com

Thanks,
Matt

Hi @Wildbar Could you send me the link of reportmailer and receiptmailer. my mail d_josedavid@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back