Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Message Lamp on KX-T123211D

Status
Not open for further replies.

pribusin

Technical User
Dec 9, 2003
US
I have a KX-T123211D and I'm in the process of adding voice mail to it. I can't seem to find the KXT program codes on how to turn on the message lamps on my stations.

Anyone got any info?

Thanks,
Mike.

At Intercom Dial Tone
ON => 701X
OFF=> 700X

Where X Is Ext. No.

That does not work. I've also looked in my installation manual and there is no mention of the '701' code. I have the KX-T123211D system NOT the KX-TD123211. The 'D' is in a different position - does that make a difference? Mine is the hybrid system not the digital (so I've been told).

try it with a # after it ie:701 xxx # (xxx) ext number on

702 xxx# off

if you are using a panasonic vm it will ser it automatically in quick set up

for voice mail integration your ksu should have a B on the side above the label

do you have the VM programming addendum for the 1232 d ?

if not let me know and Ill post the programs you need here I dont have the manual with me or I would do it now.

also be sure not to use ports 30-32 for vm it will cause problems

If you are still working on this, you have to make sure you have the correct PROM chip set on your processor bord for inter-digit communications for the analog ports. Also has additional programming numbers for Voice Mail integration.

cmario

Thanks cmario,

What PROM do I need?? Is there a code on it I should look for?

Thanks for the info - I haven't got the VM to work very well with it - kinda gave up on it. Maybe the PROM is the problem. BTW I do NOT show the 'B' on the side of the KXT.

Mike.

Use program code 98 to determine what specific version your system is. There is a date code embeded within the string. The format is as follows:

XXXXXYYMMDDX(tm)

You are looking for a date that is April 8, 1993 or later.

Ex: L334Z930408A(tm)

To integrate the PBX to the VM, you need to change programs 80, 81, 60, 08, 09.

Use a butt-set to enable data line security on all VM ports. Code 7301#

On each phone dial 7192# to turn on follow-on ID. And set call forwarding to VM on each phone (optional).

Also, in regards to the Message Light, I leave the "Light Off Sequence" in VM programming blank because when users press the button to check messages, it extinguishes itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back