Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Menu text problems when converting from VFP6 to VFP7

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakotafox

Programmer
Apr 14, 2000
US
We are currently converting from VFP6.0 to VFP7.0 and are having a problem with menu bar text option displaying incorrectly.
(i.e file edit view, is appearing as 'A'1/4p(E) +1/4(E), *i'u(H), these are not quite right because they are from a different character set, but result is generally like these.) We are running under Windows 2000 NT and when checking cpcurrent() it is returning 1252. We have also rebuilt the simple default menu's in the problem .exe's to vfp7 format. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks again for your help.

Isn't anyone else in the VFP7 world having this problem with menu creation? I can't believe that we are the only ones having this problem or that there is no explanation available. I would be happy to send someone a word doc print screen of the problem.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back