Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Meet-Me Conference Vector

Status
Not open for further replies.

SR7758

Technical User
Mar 11, 2002
US
I am tryig to setup Meet-Me conferencing for G3 MultiVantage 11.
In the Advanced Administration instruction book page 55-62, it says to place meet-me-idle and meet-me-full conditions in the vector, but these are not options in my Meet-me vector, as well as route to Meetme

How can I use these conditions?
Thanks! S.R.

On the second line of the vector form are 3 entries, Attendant Vectoring (y/n), Meet-Me Conf. (y/n) and Lock (y/n). Change the Meet-Me Conf. entry to 'y' and you should have access to the additional commands.

Kevin

I had it set as y, but with no instructions.
Then, when I wrote the vector following the manual, replacing the meet-me idle and meet me full with is counted calls = 0 and 6, and replaced the route to meetme with the vdn #, when I went back into the vector, it appeared as ? and let me use the meet me options. Strange.
Thanks for your help. S.R.

I haven't played with this feature yet, but if it's anything like attendant vectoring, you have to change the vector type first (meet me conf y), resave it, then go back in, in order for the extra commands to appear.

On the subject of attendant vectoring, does anyone know why attendant vectoring & meet-me conference are mutually exclusive?

Paul Beddows
Avaya System Design
Telus, Vancouver, Canada

there is a bug in multivantage load 1.2 where u dont get the meet me conf. option. there is a work aroud for that as u mentioned. If u have S8700 patch is 0005. If u have G3r or G3si i am not sure about the patch no. but u can contact your avaya representative to load a right patch.

Hey Kuntal - are you sure it's the 1.2 load, and not the 1.1x load? We've been told that the 1.2 load (already got superpatch 5) would solve the meet-me / attd vectoring bug...eager to know if that's not the case!

Thanks!

[yinyang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back