Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manager E / Hicom 150 E - Ring Groups...Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomT0m

Technical User
Aug 10, 2009
GB
Hi,
I'm trying to re-configure our Hicom/hipath 150e after we moved, using the Manager E software (Version 7)

We seem to have encountered a problem with our ring groups, -i can't find the setting's or section i'm looking for in the software.
See attached picture.....

Basically.... when you ring 100, it rings all the numbers listed in the ring group (pictured) i need to delete some enteries but can't workout how, i've explored the hunt groups etc. and set them diffrently. Just looking through the Manager software, there is noting which shoult tie 100 with 105 Or 112?

Would be great if someone could help, or even just point me in the right direction.
If you need any more info, please give me a shout.
Tom

Hi,

from Ext. -100, dial #81 + Number you want to be delete.

you can do this also from your own phone

*83 100 #81 106

*83 = associate Service (this must be set aktiv under StationView for your own Extension)
100 = for whish Extension
#81 = delete Number from Ringgroup
106 = Number to be detete

Go to the Incomming calls section then click the Huntgroup pane

And mark the users you want to add or delete, with the mouse and click the -> or <- that will add or remove the numbers.

Save, and transfer to HiCom

Hi,
Thanks for your messages, That was brilliant, -i've managed to do it!

I now am intrested in programming the 'Night Mode' extensions, -can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back