Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Maintainance contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVY247

Technical User
Oct 22, 2005
GB
Just about to look into contracts, any views on either companies Nice or Business systems. Not sure of pit falls, only than some of the quotes received are up their with the satelittes. Units are London based

if in london try Etrali or AVT systems. etrali have half the banks in the city & AVT have been doing racal for about 12 years.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Thanks for that I will pass the details over to my manager.

The question needs to be asked, what are you using the system for? Compliance or QA? What type of redundancy do you require, if any? What type of Switch / CTI / Solution are you looking at? Digital Extension, Trunk, Service Observation?

I ask these because the solutions are quite different from both of these companies. NICE is the Godzilla in the industry, but has its down sides. But, as the 'Big Boy', it has some advantages, like having done almost any integration in the past. And, if it is a new integration that has not been done prior, they will dedicate the resources needed to get it done.

Enough of the PR for NICE. :)

A few other companies that you might want to look at, depending on your situation is Voice Print and Witness.

Voice Print is a US company that is newer to the industry, but is doing thing a bit different then the rest. They base their product on Industry standard hardware.

Witness is Witness...A very mature product, like NICE's, but having some growing pains with their hardware. (A humble opinion, and observation in clients locations.)

Hope this helps.

NetechSys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back