Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MagicMenu for VFP special projects 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwin1985

Programmer
Feb 2, 2017
ES
Hello everyone,

For those who are interested in creating web solutions (API REST, html based) using Visual FoxPro 9.0 as backend code, I have created a couple of libraries that makes these kind of solutions possible by using the MagicMenu Tool.

With this MagicMenu you can also create Console Applications aka (CLI) and Windows Service application, all three are managed by the native VFP Project Manager.

Web solutions doesn't rely neither IIS nor Apache and alike, they are a web server on their own. All you have to do is download MagicMenu and follow these simple instructions:
Everything is opensource and I accept collaborators (send me your github user name or email and I will send your an invitation)

Thank you.

A team is only pieces that you exchange until you finish the work, it is efficient, it works.

send me your github user name or email and I will send your an invitation

Thanks for that, Irwin. But just to remind everyone NOT to post email addresses here in the forum (it's against the rules).

Mike

Visual FoxPro articles, tips and downloads

Thanks Mike, I forgot to say (send me an email with your github user name or email) [bigsmile]

Regards.

A team is only pieces that you exchange until you finish the work, it is efficient, it works.

NOW, It has evolved to Ver:2.0.0

More stable and stronger

Looking forward to your feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back