Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

listening to outcalling messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjedi

Vendor
Dec 5, 2003
NG
I have set up outcalling on my mailbox and when I receive messages, it alerts me, but when I enter the extension number, it goes into a loop and asks the same question again. Anyone seen this. CM3 IA770 R3

Can you provide more info on what you are trying to do? Are you trying to get the voice mails that are in your MB?

yes. When outcalling is enabled, i get the notification but when I tried to enter anything, it loops back to the greeting. Voicemail works fine otherwise. Can leave message and retrieve messages. Its only when it outcalls.

Doesn't it just ask for the password, not the extension? I have not used it for a couple of years, so I am not sure. Try just the password and pound.

no it doesn't. Tried everything. #, ext number and # just ext number, pwd etc.. It just goes in a loop. Only on the IA770-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back