Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List of names in the Intercom group and CLS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Is there a way for me to print out a list of people rather then TN's that is in the intercom groups. I just started this position and have no documentation on who is in which intercom group. I have about 12 intercom groups but when I do a prt of the DIG all i get is TN's. Is there any way to make it or ld that I can go in to actually show me the peoples name that are in that certain interom group.

Also one quick question concerning CLS. How can I tell what CLS this user has or that user has by looking at the CLS printout. This is what that shows but Im not sure what CLS he has and which one he dont.Can anyone tell me what this user has and dont have in this CLS shot. Is it from CTD all the way to HTA before that ADD is what he has and what ever after the ADD he dont have is that how you would read it

Thanks in advance.

CLS CTD FBA WTA LPR PUA MTD FNA HTA ADD HFD
MWA LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRD NID OLD VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDD
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDD CFXD ARHD FITD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3

As far as I know, there is no way to print a list of names rather than TN's for any given DIG group. Just print out each individual group, then run a list of those TN's in ld 20.

As for the CLS, anything entry that has an "a" at the end, is a feature that is "allowed". Those that end with "d" are "denied".

This user has the following features available to him:

fba - call forward busy allowed
wta - warning tone allowed
pua - call pickup
fna - forward no answer
hta - hunting
add - allow digit display
mwa - message waiting allowed
lna - last number redial
cdca - conferee display count

lgarza:)

What you see is what he or she's got; everthing after CLS is what they have. It seems like a lot but you'll only be manipulating a 1/2 dozen or so of these 'services' on a day-to-day basis. You may want to compare this particular CLS to another that works like it should (somwone else's DN, that is). Are you having a particular problem w/ someone's extention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back