Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lines going on hold when new line is pressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacyjo4

Technical User
Nov 21, 2002
US
Looking at a Norstar Compact ICS - all lines are set to Auto Hold-NO and Supervision-YES. However, when you are on 1 line and press a second line without hitting release first, it still puts the first line on hold.

Any ideas on what I am missing??
Thanks

i believe you need to hit release what release of software/ksu

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

Formerly Nextira, formerly Williams Communications, formerly Wiltel, formerly Nortel networks, formerly Northern Telecom, formerly, Nynex meridian systems formerly Northern Telecom.

Sounds like a safety feature for poeple like me. Why would you want it to hang up? If you want to hang up, hit rls!

I agree - but I can't seem to get that across to my customer!! :)

fire customer many to be had

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

Formerly Nextira, formerly Williams Communications, formerly Wiltel, formerly Nortel networks, formerly Northern Telecom, formerly, Nynex meridian systems formerly Northern Telecom.

check on the full autohold, I think you have the line set for full autohold on the trunk/line data.

JerryReeve
Communications Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back