Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Limit Calls after hours to Internal and 911 Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpieper

IS-IT--Management
May 11, 2004
US
System: G3siV9

I have not worked with Toll List before and I don't know if this is how this would be programmed. But need to be able to limit phone sets to only be able to call Internal EXT#s and 911 calls after hours. Don't want phones to be able to call any Local or Long Distance numbers after hours.

Stations are using COR 15 which is setup using Time of Day Chart 3 which limits calls today to Internal Only after hours. But need the ability to call 911 too.

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

you can route 911 using a time of day, but what CM are you running? maybe time of day station lock is for you

system version is G3si V9
how does the time of day station lock work?--will this allow only 911 calls and EXT calls? don't want phones to have access to call other local numbers during this time.

i dont think it's an option on a V9.

if you have ASA, you could have it run every night to change the sets COR & then change them back each morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back