Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LHK ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabst

IS-IT--Management
May 11, 2005
US
I four Keys with a DID on each key, call comes in 1xxx and rings key 2, while on call a new call comes in caller gets busy, DCH msgi shows call presented to 1xxx. How do I change to hunt up to the next key?

Change the LHK to the last key you want the call to hunt up to. Remember you can not hunt across feature keys. The SCR keys must be sequential.

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

OK, changed to LHK 4 and I still get a busy while talking to 1xxx and call from my cell, any ideas.
Thanks,

Does 1xxx appear on any other phones?

Regards,
Harry
"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson

Yes, 5 ext's have 1111 as key 2 and key 3 is 1101,

Put LHK 4 on the phone that has MARP after each of those 4 keys. See what happens.

Regards,
Harry
"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson

Let me amend that. Put CLS HTA and LHK 4 on the phone that has MARP after all 4 of those keys. See what happens.

Regards,
Harry

better yet, post the TN of the phone with the Marp'd lines and we can stop guessing.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Ok, I removed key 2 & 3 from the five phones and then added key 2 & 3 with lhk 4 on tn 65 5 and then tested, it worked fine, and the I I did the same for the rest of the phones and tested and is now working fine. Question I have now is when adding the keys I started in the middle of the tn range and it did not work, wiped the keys and program from starting tn and work up and it works fine, is that what tnphoneman ment by sequential?

No what I meant was that if you want to hunt up 4 keys they must be in order like key 0 thru 3.

It can not be like this

key 0 scr 5555
key 1 scr 5556
key 2 trn
key 3 scr 5557
key 4 scr 5558

This will not work it needs to be like this

key 0 scr 5555
key 1 scr 5556
key 2 scr 5557
key 3 scr 5558

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

ok, thats the way I programmed it.
thanks to everyone for your input!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back