Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Let's set a world record with this one !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaMufasa

Technical User
Jul 17, 2003
US
One of our favourite family word games is on-going: We love to identify "Triple-word homonyms" such as "to, too, two". I won't spoil our "WordPlay" fun by posting our family's list, but I'll bet with all the Mensa members we have here in this Forum, you will surpass my list very quickly. This is a WordPlay that the sooner you post, the easier it is to play previously unplayed words...so get posting !!!

Again my pump-priming words were "to, too, two" (an no Proper nouns or exclusively non-English words here.)

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA)
@ 00:09 (30Nov04) UTC (aka "GMT" and "Zulu"),
@ 17:09 (29Nov04) Mountain Time

[some content removed, with apologies]

All my family has been looking for status checks on how we're doing with all this.

BTW, I got distracted earlier this afternoon from my SQL stuff for this thread as a result of a medical emergency for my canine. I'm obviously back now and will continue tinkering with an IT solution for us.

Cheers and best holiday wishes,

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA)
@ 06:27 (03Dec04) UTC (aka "GMT" and "Zulu"),
@ 23:27 (02Dec04) Mountain Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back