Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

kx-nt511 compatibility with tde600

Status
Not open for further replies.

wale62

Vendor
Feb 9, 2013
NG
Dear Members,
I was trying to register kx-nt511 on tde600, if I enable the VLAN it does not register neither does it connect.
if I disable the vlan everything works well. What could be the problem?

We have on this system(TDE600)224 nos of kx-NT321 which is not having this same issue when VLAN is enabled.
once the VLAN is enabled on the KX-NT511 the display will indicate connecting and it hangs there and reboots once a while.

are the working ones on a different switch? could be trunk routing problems or tag settings on the switch

Are the ports that you have the new phones on set to accept tags that the system is on.
if the ports are set as native vlan(pvid) then if you turn on tagging on the phone the switch will not read the header and route accordingly. the port will have to be set to accept tags or else leave vlan off and set the switch port to native vlan of the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back