Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-NS Version 9 4

BobHLiton

IS-IT--Management
Aug 18, 2021
US
Hi, Has anyone who has installed version 9 had any issues?

Going to give it a go.

As SLJ said, "Hold on to your butts!"

Hello everyone
On a NS700 upgraded to V9, I would like to know why I can't see the table concerning the number of licences in
1 - 1 slot
What are the maximum number of V-SIPs possible (without exceeding the capacity of the cabinet & DSP of course) with V9.
Can a standard Sd card work as a voice mail card since everything is locked up or make a copy of an existing one?
Thank you in advance.
Erick

Translated with (free version)

1) Because v.9 contains all activation keys already unlocked and you don't need to check activation keys capacity.
2) The maximum number of V-SIPGW16 is 4 cards. The maximum number of V-SIPEXT32 is 4 cards too. This capacity doesn't depend from DSP-card type. DSP-resources affects, in particular, the quantity of concurrent calls between VoIP and TDM sides. For more details check Installation Manual (system capacity - p.48, DSP-resources usage - p.52).
3) What do you mean as a "Standard SD card"? KX-NS700 doesn't have any preinstalled SD-card. To use UM features (voice mail, 2 Way Rec, etc.) you have to buy and install one of the optional SD Memory cards: XS, S or M type. Refer to Installation Manual (see link above), p.113.

Bjr IRED
Thank you for your explanation.
I have to say that I am very happy with the way the system is set up and the way it works, and I am very happy with the way the system works.
I have tried to get the installation manual but I don't have it! I've tried various passes but I don't have it. Can you send it to my email erickww_ at_free_.fr (just remove the underscores)
"3) What do you mean by "standard SD card"?
Make a clone of an original Xs S u M card with Linux that I can use each of the cards on my other 2 ns 700 sites (since the licenses are otated)
I will read the documentation about the sd card
Sincerely
Erickww

Translated with (free version)

Manuals_Password_sup3ao.jpg

Dear all,

Does Anyone Have Extension Recording or Two-way Recordings Information on Panasonic Ns500 Exchange. Please Shear Link or PDF detail file

Thanks, and waiting.
Khurram Shahzad

Hi everyone,

I appreciate all of you guys who contributed to this thread. It is a great help for every programmer.

If you have any firmware upgrade Version 9 for Panasonic KX NS300BX, can you please share it to my email:

rescomelex@gmail.com

Thank You in advance.
Mark R.

Can you share ns 500 version 9 firmware
Thanks
Technical user
ulumbi
rediales95@gmail.com

Hi, Does anyone can share to me the V9 firmware for NS300 and NS1000 BX? and should be the NS320 needed to upgrade also?

kindly can you share NS500 V 9
xaccan@gmail.com

Share, pls, and with me ns500 ver. 9
faraon.ram3es@gmail.com

Can you share ns 500 version 9 firmware?
Thanks
ali.saniei.68@gmail.com

disculpen mi ignorancia, pero tendran un tutorial de la instalacion y habilitacion permanentes de la version 9, desde ya muchas gracias

Hi, Does anyone can share to me the V9 firmware for NS300 and NS1000 BX? and should be the NS320 needed to upgrade als,
Please ib my mail : kienhd@tongdai.vn
Thanks you !

please can you share NS300BX v9 firmware?
email: denmasferi@gmail.com
Thanks!

Hello!

I try to get the Firmware v9 for my NS700 (EU/GERMANY) via the Panasonic Custom Service mentioned in the first post.
Will this overwrite my current Settings? Will this unlock all features that my Dealer blocked?

Thanks for your effort
Kind regards

Jan

Does anyone have have the NS2000, NS1000 or the NS700 firmware update availble they could share with me? I attempted to purchase these from Panasonic but was informed that is no longer possible due to them ending their telecom division.
Any help appreciated, thanks!
Email: mfranck@coldwellhomes.com

Dear Erickww i made clone of VOICEMAIL Card FOR NS500 using diskgenius but its not working can you help me

I need for NS300BX v9,
Plz share the download link or
Please send me: yanlinaung.smasia@gmail.com
Thanks!

Hello friends
please i need the firmware V9 of Panasonic kx-ns500
please share : breiza83@mail.ru
thanks looooot

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back